2022 Surplus Auction Rules & Instructions:
AUCTION IS CLOSED!!!!
Thank you to all our bidders!
- Bids must be submitted to Auditor’s Office at 119 N. Browne St., Karnes City, TX 78118 no later than June 10, 2022 at 10 AM in the manner described in Item #2.
- Bids must be submitted on a copy of the SEALED BID FORM (click the link below) in a sealed envelope that is labeled with the name, address, and phone number of the bidder on the outside of the envelope.
- Equipment will be available for viewing by appointment by calling the Karnes County Road & Bridge Office at 830-583-3776.
- Bids will be opened and read at the Karnes County Courthouse Annex at 210 W. Calvert Ave., Suite # 150 on June 10, 2022 at 1:30 PM.
- Highest bidder will be notified via email within one week of bids being read.
- Karnes County reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Karnes County reserves the right to consider winning bids that are below the minimum bid.
- Any equipment requiring change of title will need to be transferred to the new owner prior to taking possession of the equipment.
- All transactions must be completed within two weeks of bid opening. Failure to complete the transaction will result in Karnes County rejecting the highest offer and considering the next highest bidder.
All equipment is being sold as-is with no warranty or guarantee
2022 SEALED BID FORM.pdf
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW ALL THE SURPLUS AUCTION ITEMS AVAILABLE TO BID ON
2022 SURPLUS AUCTION LOTS.pdf